Get the full content of Air & Space magazine, plus exclusive extras on our iPad edition
- Enjoy interactive features, videos, slideshows, and more
- Take a flightseeing trip around Mount McKinley
- Examine a hand-drawn technical sketch of the Mach 2 Concorde
- Watch video of your favorite airplanes
- Learn what it would be like to live on a planet orbiting a red dwarf star just a few light-years away
Free access for print subscribers. Download Now
About the Air & Space App for iPad
What’s included for print subscribers? Your print subscription to Air & Space includes FREE access to our digital edition for iPad during your membership term.
Can I get the Air & Space Digital Edition without having a print subscription? Yes, you can buy the digital edition for iPad without receiving the print edition by downloading the Air & Space magazine app from the app store for your tablet device and following the subscription instructions inside the app.
How do I get started? Download the Air & Space magazine app from the Apple App Store.
What is included inside the app? The Air & Space app for iPad includes all the editorial content and photos from the current print issue of Air & Space magazine plus video, audio and expandable features.
Will the app run on my smartphone? No, our current digital edition is designed for the larger screen on tablet devices.
About the Air & Space Digital Edition
Is the Air & Space Digital Edition free for all members? No, it is free for current print members only. If you purchased a digital membership through Amazon or Barnes & Noble, it is not included in your subscription.
On which devices can I use the Air & Space Digital Edition? The print edition includes access to the digital edition on Apple iPad devices only.
Can I activate my print subscription to read on my Nook or Kindle? Sorry, at this time Nook and Kindle access is not included in your print subscription. We offer Nook versions for Air & Space for purchase directly from Barnes & Noble, and Kindle versions for purchase directly from Amazon.
Are prior issues included in my subscription? You will have access to any issue you paid for, if it is available digitally. Available digital issues start with the June/July 2013 issue.
Do digital editions expire? No, once you download an issue as part of your subscription or purchase, it’s yours to keep.
How can I reduce digital edition storage space on my iPad? Archiving magazine issues will free-up storage space on your tablet.
You can archive an issue by going to your Library where your Air & Space Digital Editions are located. Simply touch “Archive” for each issue and follow the prompts.
Can I re-download digital issues that I've archived? Yes, you can re-download any issues that you've archived from your tablet.
To re-download a previously purchased issue that has been archived, return to the Library, sign in, find the issue you'd like to re-download, and tap the "Download" button.
Guide for Current Print Subscribers
How do I add the Air & Space Digital Edition to my existing print subscription? If you're an existing member of Air & Space, you can add the Digital Edition for free for the remainder of your print subscription contract.
To add the Digital Edition, follow the steps below:
2. After launching the application, tap on the "Tap Here for Access" button.
3. On the next screen, enter your current subscriber information – either your mailing address or the customer code located on your magazine mailing label.
Your account number appears on your magazine’s mailing label. It is highlighted in yellow on the example below.
4. Once we find your account and you follow the prompts, including establishing an account password, you will see a "Thank You" page confirming your order.
5. Return to the Air & Space application and tap on the button in the upper right hand corner that says "Sign In".
6. After signing-in, tap to your Library where you'll see the latest issue for download. Tap "Download" and the content will be downloaded directly to your iPad.
For additional help, please call customer service at 1-800-477-1975 or email customer service.